Morehouse Men are
Global engagement prepares students to become change agents who impact people around the world.
The Morehouse College Office of International Education, housed in the Andrew Young Center for Global Leadership, leads our efforts to provide international experiences for our students. The office supports students to enroll in semester and summer programs that offer degree-specific courses abroad through our five institutional partnerships with IES Abroad, ISEP, Arcadia, CIEE, and CEA CAPA, as well as through short-term faculty-led programming.
Faculty-led and partner-provided programs offer students experiences across the globe, including Africa, Asia, Oceania, South and Central America, and Europe. Program requirements vary based on the individual program.
- Freshmen are encouraged to inquire about studying abroad from the time they arrive on campus.
- Sophomores and Juniors are eligible to study abroad for an academic semester.
- All on-campus students can apply for short-term faculty-led programs.
To learn more about study abroad at Morehouse, including program offerings, financing study abroad, the application process, and upcoming events:
- Attend a weekly Beyond Borders Information Session on Tuesdays and Wednesdays before the semester study abroad application deadline.
- Visit the OIE Study Abroad program portal and/or visit the office in the Massey Leadership Building, Room 440.
- Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment with Ms. Jeanine White, Study Abroad Program Coordinator, Ms. Maraina Montgomery, Director, or one of the OIE Study Abroad Ambassadors to discuss program options and more.
- Follow the OIE on Instagram (@MorehouseOIE) and stay up to date on global events and opportunities.