Tuition and Fees


How do I get form 1098-T for my taxes?

We report the total amount of qualified tuition and related expenses you paid in Box 1 of form 1098-T available to you in TigerPay. 

What happens if my account becomes delinquent?

You must pay all charges in full by the due date each semester. If your account is delinquent, you can not register for the next semester, receive transcripts or a diploma. We may require payment of delinquent accounts in the form of certified funds, like a money order or cashier's check.

Do you send delinquent accounts to a collection agency?

If you do not pay your account by the due date, we will place a 1.5 percent late fee on past-due balances each month that the account is past due. We mail monthly past-due notices to the address on file. If we send the account to a collection agency, we may add additional fees to the balance due. These fees may add up to over 33-1/3 percent of the original balance due. Additionally, we may file a delinquency report with a credit bureau.

We will not remove financial holds until we receive funds from the collection agency. If you have an account in collections, you must pay your outstanding balance to the collections agency in full at least two months before the beginning of a semester to have a financial hold cleared in time for registration.