Access And Pay Your Bill
Accessing & paying your bill
TigerPay is Morehouse College’s online billing and payment portal developed to help you and your family manage your finances. Students can access TigerPay through the Student Account menu in BannerWeb. Parents can access TigerPay as an authorized user after the student has set up a login ID via TigerPay. We encourage you to have your student log in today and review their account balance and transactions and set up authorized user access. TigerPay has many self-service features including:
TigerPay has many self-service features including:
- ePayment – Securely make payments over the web using eCheck (ACH), credit card, participating 529 Plan accounts, and international wire transfer (coming soon) directly through TigerPay.
- eBilling – Get easy access to your student account transactions with monthly electronic bills posted automatically. There are e-mail and text alert options so you never miss a bill.
- Payment Plans – Integrated payment plan automatically updates if your student account balance updates. Payments must be scheduled.
- Parent Access – Create a user ID for parents/guardians to have online access to your student account bill, 1098-T, and to make payments.
Student Login Steps
- Login to MyPortal at myportal.morehouse.edu
- Select the BannerWeb icon.
- Select the Student Services & Financial Aid link
- Select the Student Account link
- Select the View/Pay Student Account link
- TigerPay will open in a new browser window.
Meet the Admissions Team
We’re here to help you take your student’s educational dreams and turn them into reality.
Chief Brand Officer and Vice President of Strategic Communications, Marketing, and Admissions
Areas of Focus: Pre-collegiate Programs, Transfer Articulation Agreements, Online Admissions, College Access Initiatives, International Student Outreach
Out of State: Arizona, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
Areas of Focus: Private School, International Student Process, Morehouse College Admissions – Alumni Volunteer Program and Morehouse College – School Counselor Program
Out of State: Illinois, Rhode Island, Maine, Delaware, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and Vermont
Georgia Territories: Rockdale & NE Georgia/Gwinnett County
Other Areas: Private Schools
Areas of Focus: Application Review/Processing, Operations, & Special Projects
Out of State: Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina (Home State), Tennessee, Texas
Georgia: Dekalb, Cherokee, and Douglas Counties