Frequently Asked Questions
How many semesters of Crown Forum do I need to graduate?
What percentage grade must I earn in order to pass Crown Forum?
In order to pass Crown Forum do I have to attend the required number of Crown Forum sessions and earn a grade of no lower than 70%?
How many Crown Forum sessions must be attended each semester in order to pass?
How do I get credit for Crown Forum?
- Completing prompts for Crown Forum within Blackboard AND documenting attendance via QR code — must do both — are the only ways to receive credit for attending Crown Forum sessions.
What If I am not enrolled in Crown Forum?
- Coordinate with your advisor and/or Records@Morehouse.edu to enroll. Please note that you will not be allowed to enroll if the College enrollment period has passed and/or if at the time of your request there is not a sufficient number of Crown Forum sessions for you to pass the semester.
How do I make up a Crown Forum absence?
- You don’t. Because there are at least twelve opportunities per semester for you to earn the required eight sessions, there is no “make-up” or “excused absence” for Crown Forum.
I just realized that I missed the deadline to respond to this week’s prompts for Crown Forum. Will you please reopen the “test” so that I can respond to the questions and get credit?
I did not realize that Crown Forum impacted my GPA.
- Because it is a credit-baring class, it does.
How can I erase an earned ‘F’ for Crown Forum from my transcript?
- Once you have earned the required six semesters of Crown Forum, a request for an earned ‘F’ to be removed can be submitted and will be considered.
If I am a transfer student, how many semesters of Crown Forum do I need to graduate?
- The same number of semesters you are in residence at the College, not to exceed six.
What if I believe there was a mistake in the calculation of a Crown Forum grade or attendance?
- Email your concern to Crown.Forum@Morehouse.edu and attend Crown Forum office hours.