Jennifer G. Andrews, M.A., Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor of Psychology
ABOUT MOREHOUSE FACULTY
Morehouse faculty members are preparing students to make their mark on the world.
With a student to faculty ratio at 15 to 1, Men of Morehouse know they won’t be lost in a large classroom setting and benefit from close working relationships with faculty throughout their time at Morehouse College.
Our faculty community are thought leaders in higher education focused both on preparing talented students for careers of consequence and in pursuing knowledge through research, peer engagement, authorship, content creation, program management, and direct work in their fields.
Areas of Expertise
- Personality psychology; art psychology; narrative psychology; environmental psychology.
- Andrews, J., & Blakey, A. (2023). Assessing gender differences and well-being in birth narratives for HBCU students. Manuscript in preparation for submission.
- Andrews, J., Ammirati, R., & Andrews, C. (2023). Birding Benefits: Implications for Mental Health, Equity, and Conservation. Manuscript in preparation for submission.
- Andrews, J., Fivush, R., Zaman, W., Merril, N., & Duke, M. (2016). Gender differences in adolescent birth narratives. Journal of Applied Research in Memory and Cognition. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jarmac.2015.10.002
- Andrews, J., Lilienfeld, S., & Duke, M. (2013). An animal model of compulsive hoarding in humans. Review of General Psychology, 17, 399-419. doi: 10.1037/a0032261
- Andrews-McClymont, J. (2008). The Place of Psychotherapy. Voices: The art and science of Psychotherapy, 44. American Academy of Psychotherapists: Garner, NC.
- Phi Beta Kappa – Emory University, 2000
- Phi Eta Sigma – Emory University, 1999
- Who’s Who of American Colleges and Universities, 2001
- Psi Chi – Morehouse College, 2020
- APA (American Psychological Association)
- APS (Association for Psychological Science)
- GPS (Georgia Psychological Society): Executive Member of the Board
- Challenge: Editorial board member for Morehouse Journal