Shiloh Upward Bound
The Shiloh Upward Bound Program is federally funded to serve 60 first-generation and low-income students that attend Shiloh High School. Our program provides opportunities for participants to succeed in their precollege performance and ultimately in their higher education pursuits. The goal of Upward Bound is to increase the rate at which participants complete high school and enroll in and graduate from college and other postsecondary institutions.
Shiloh Upward Bound assists students with:
- Academic instruction in STEM, literature, and foreign languages
- Cultural enrichment
- Workshops tailored to academic success and financial literacy.
The program also includes an academically advanced and intensive 5-week summer program that will prepare students for their upcoming academic school year.
- Must be currently enrolled in the 9th, 10th, or 11th grade.
- Must be between the ages of 13 and 19 years old.
- Must be enrolled in the following target school: Shiloh High School
- Applicants must meet the federal government’s low-income and first-generation student guidelines.
- Health Form
- Photo/video release
- General Waiver
- Laptop Rental Agreement
- RIF Waiver
- Vendor Registration Packet