Adjunct Instructor of Software Engineering
Classification: Part Time
Division/Department: Division of Experiential Learning and Interdisciplinary Studies
Reports to: Dr. Kinnis Gosha
The Division of Experiential Learning and Interdisciplinary Studies seeks a part-time faculty member to teach courses in Software Engineering. College-level teaching experience is preferred. The major in Software Engineering offers a broad range of courses in software development, project management and web programming. Applicants should have experience teaching computing concepts to a diverse group of students including non-majors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop course content and other course materials in support of course and weekly outcomes
- Prepare, administer, and grade assignments and examinations in a timely manner to inform students about their progress and to provide opportunities which will allow students to succeed
- Maintain appropriate office hours proportionate to the instructional assignment.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Master’s degree or higher in Software Engineering or a related field.
- Online teaching and/or learning experience preferred.