Uploading your ID Photo
Your Morehouse identification card says that you are valued member of our family, and opens up the doors to campus facilities, resources, programs, and events for you. Because you are a new member of the Morehouse family, you need to get your identification card as soon as possible.
Students and employees can submit your own personal photo to be used on your Tiger ID Card by using the Morehouse online photo submission portal. You do not need to take a new picture on campus, which will save you time and effort. Simply upload your photo online and it will appear on your card. Please do this as soon as possible.
To upload your photo, you’ll need a valid Morehouse My Portal (Okta) account with the proper credentials. Using your My Portal (Okta) account, please follow the instructions below:
Instructions for Uploading Your Photo:
Click the Submit Your Photo button below.
- Please read the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the blue button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the cloud logo, select the photo you want to use, and click “Open.”
- The helperbot will approve or deny the photo (please do not close window).
- Once approved click the “Sign Out” link. You will receive an approval email with next steps.
- If photo is denied, please review the criteria on the left side of the screen or check your email for a Photo Submission Denied notification.
- Repeat steps 4 thru 6 above to upload a new photo.