To graduate, review your degree requirements in Degree Works with your academic advisor or program director. You must also fulfill several academic and administrative requirements. Once you confirm with your advisor that you meet all your degree requirements in Fall 2020, Spring 2021 or Summer 2021, you may apply for graduation.
Apply for graduation through Banner Web during the semester in which you anticipate completing your degree requirements.
The application for graduation may be found in Student Records under Student and Financial Aid on Banner Web. If you do not complete your degree after applying, you'll need to re-apply in the next semester by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A one-time and non-refundable application fee of $503.00 is automatically added to your account when you submit your application. The fee is due immediately after you submit your application.
After applying, you may not withdraw your application. You may, however, move your graduation to the semester in which you'll complete your graduation requirements.
Important Dates to Remember
- Fall 2020 early bird application deadline is August 28. The application closes on November 20, 2020
- Spring 2021 early bird application deadline is August 28. The application closes on April 9, 2021
- Summer 2021 early bird application deadline is June 10. The application closes on July 9, 2021
Academic and Administrative Requirements
Academic requirements include:
- Earning at least 120 credit hours
- Earning at least 60 credit hours residency
- Maintining an overall 2.0 GPA
- Completing all the general education requirements
- Completing all program requirements
- Earning a C or higher in courses taken in your program
- Completing all required concentration courses in programs with concentrations
- Completing all degree electives
- Completing all minor courses
- Maintaining enrollment in all programs and minors during your last semester to qualify for completion of the program or minor
You must complete all requirements to earn a bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree, including all credit-bearing, non-credit bearing transfer credits, IB, AP, and CLEP scores.
Administrative requirements include:
- Completing all degree requirements without exception
- Complete the online senior exit survey
- Fulfilling all financial obligations to the college
- Paying all outstanding library fees at Woodruff Library
- Being in good standing and not on suspension or probation for any disciplinary or honor code violations
You may also need to complete student loan counseling.