Student Financial Services
The Office of Student Financial Services (SFS), a unit of the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, is committed to providing professional, responsive and efficient service to the students of Morehouse College, and we have the determination to seek new and improved ways to meet this commitment.
We provide financial services to all members of the College community. Including, but not limited to, students and their relatives, faculty, staff, college departments. These services enable the College community to more effectively pursue our mission.
Morehouse College students are our key stakeholders. Below are key services we provide specific to students to help you meet your financial responsibilities while pursuing your educational goals:
- We assess, bill, and collect your tuition, fees and other College charges.
- We issue refunds from credit balances on your student account.
- We counsel you and your family on payment options and financial management.
- If your education is being paid for by a third party such as a government or company, we bill the sponsor on your behalf.
- We administer your campus based student loan (Perkins).
- We provide you with advice on debt management strategies through entrance and exit loan counseling.
- We help you manage loan repayments after you leave Morehouse College
Our goal is to provide students with accurate and timely financial information to help you in meeting your financial responsibilities while pursuing your educational goals. It is our pleasure to serve the Morehouse College community.
AVP for Student Financial Services
To better serve our valued customers, please complete the customer service survey and give any necessary feedback. https://morehousecollege.formstack.com/forms/student_financial_services_survey
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Gloster Hall, Room 200
830 Westview Drive, SW
Atlanta, GA 30314