Parking permits go on sale August 1, 2018 and will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
Morehouse College parking policies govern parking on campus and other Morehouse-owned properties, so that our faculty, staff, students, and guests may have maximum benefit from parking facilities. Adhering to these policies promotes driver and pedestrian safety and access to campus facilities by emergency vehicles at all times. Morehouse College are available online.
Fall Semester - $281
Spring Semester -$281
Summer semester only - $70.25
Academic year - $562
First 20 minutes free
$1 per hour with a daily maximum of $3
Lost ticket $9
Parking Quick Facts
- Any student wishing to park on campus must register with the parking office to receive a parking permit.
- Freshmen are allowed to purchase parking permits and are restricted to the decks.
- Off-campus students may park in the deck or in lots designated as '"off-campus" parking.
- On-campus students may be assigned to a specific lot or the deck.
- Please have your parking registration form completed prior to registration.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Discover) or TigerPay.
- Permits should be displayed at all times when on campus.
- During parking registration, each student will be given a copy of the parking rules & regulations and required to sign the parking registration form acknowledging receipt of the rules regulations.
- Students registering a vehicle with the parking office are responsible for any and all parking violations associated with that vehicle.
- Refunds will be issued on a pro-rata basis after classes begin.
- Permits are not transferable under any circumstances.
Permit PARKING ENFORCEMENT begins one week after the beginning of each semester.
For questions or more information, you may contact the parking management office by phone at 470-639-0749, by fax at 404-222-2570, by email at email@example.com or in person. The parking management office is located on the first level of the deck near the entry/exit lanes.