Campus Parking Rates
Fall Semester - $281
Spring Semester -$281
Summer semester only - $70.25
Academic year - $562
Monthly parking also available
Motorcycle Parking - $45 for the academic year
Daily Parking Rates
First 20 minutes free
$1 per hour with a daily maximum of $3
No in and out on the same ticket
After hours $2 flat rate
Parking Quick Facts
- Any student wishing to park on campus must register with the parking office to receive a parking permit.
- Freshmen may not be allowed to purchase parking permits and therefore should not bring vehicles.
- Off-campus students may park in the deck or m lots designated as '"off-campus" parking.
- On-campus students may be assigned to a specific lot or the deck.
- Students wishing to use their student account as payment may begin registration one week after the beginning of each semester. A "request to charge to student account form" can be picked up at the parking office or Student Accounts (verification of funds requires twenty-four to forty-eight).
- Please have your parking registration form completed prior to registration.
- Payment may be made by cash, check, credit card (M/C, Visa, Amex, Discover) or student account.
- Permits should be displayed at all times when on campus.
- During parking registration, each student will be given a copy of the parking rules & regulations and required to sign the parking registration form acknowledging receipt of the rules regulations.
- Students registering a vehicle with the parking office are responsible for any and all parking violations associated with that vehicle.
- Refunds will be issued on a pro-rata basis after classes begin.
- Permits are not transferable under any circumstances.
Permit PARKING ENFORCEMENT begins one week after the beginning of each semester.
For questions or more information, you may contact the parking management office by phone at 404-614-3793, by fax at 404-222-2570 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in person. The parking management office is located on the first level of the deck near the entry/exit lanes.