Welcome to the Department of Human Resources
The Department of Human Resources is committed to providing the best possible service to our College’s faculty, staff, students, friends, guests, and all visitors of the College. We recognize the diverse composition and needs of our community of employees and strive to respond to those needs in a professional, caring and equitable manner. We accomplish this by:
- Recruiting and promoting the best qualified, diverse, and talented workforce
- Providing a competitive salary and benefits package to our faculty and staff
- Establishing, administering, and effectively communicating sound policies and practices that treat employees with respect, dignity and equality
- Maintain compliance to all federal and state employment laws on behalf of the College
- Promoting an atmosphere that is safe, healthy, and favorable of both family and community relations for all of our employees
Our team provides effective services and solutions in support of the College's mission and core values, and we are committed to the highest standards of service. Our goal is to provide support to all employees, as well as efficient and effective communication of the Morehouse College’s policies and procedures.
We are committed to creating an environment that promotes and supports a community of individuals working in a wide variety of academic and non-academic positions. Whether you are currently employed at Morehouse or interested in new career opportunities for faculty and staff, we invite you to visit our web site and take advantage of the many benefits and resources we offer to enable you to succeed in a workplace that reflects your values and those of our institution.
Morehouse College complies with applicable provisions of federal and state laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, admission or access to its educational or extracurricular programs, activities, or facilities based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, marital status, place of birth, veteran status or against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability.
Morehouse College - Department of Human Resources
830 Westview Drive, Ste 100 SW Atlanta, GA 30314
Phone (470) 639-0703 Fax (470) 639-0972