Part-Time Job Postings
Georgian Terrace Hotel Part Time Jobs
Our historic hotel is accepting applications/resumes for the following key positions:
· Front Desk Agent: Greet and serve guest in a professional manner. Register guests; provide prompt and courteous service to the guest throughout stay, close guest accounts upon check out. (FT) ($10.00)
· Restaurant Servers: Greet and service the guest in a gracious and professional manner, serve food and beverages to guest in accordance with established standards of service, presentation and sanitation. (FT) ($4.25)
· Cocktail Server: Greet and service the guest in a gracious and professional manner, serve food and beverages to guest in accordance with established standards of service, presentation and sanitation. (PT) ($4.25)
· Server Asst: To assist the server in serving the guest. Greet and service the guest in a gracious and professional manner, serve food and beverages to guest in accordance with established standards of service, presentation and sanitation. (FT) ($6.25)
· Valet Attendant: Drive, park and retrieve guest/visitor vehicles as they arrive and depart from the hotel, courteously, safely and efficiently according to the hotel’s standards. (PT) ($5.85)
You may fax/mail your resume or just come
by to talk with us. Mon-Thurs., 9am-4pm.
659 Peachtree St., Atlanta, GA 30308
(Located Downtown across from the Fox Theater)
Psychology and Related majors, full and part time jobs:
Devereux is currently seeking people to fill the following positions:
Direct Care Professional 2nd shift Full-time and Part-time
Must be at least 21 years of age
Have a high school diploma or GED (some positions require a college degree)
No felony convictions
Able to pass a drug screen
Able to pass a physical
Clear of communicable diseases
If interested apply @ http://careers.devereux.org
You may also call 770-427-0147 ext 2233 and speak to Nicole Smith (HR Manager)
UPS Earn and Learn Program at the Pleasantdale and Fulton Industrial UPS Locations:
UPS is proud to have launched the UPS Earn and Learn Program that surpasses any student education assistance ever offered anywhere
Students working part-time at UPS are now elegible to receive:
$3,000 tuition assistance per year ($15,000 max) Part-Time hourly
$4,000 per year ($20,000 max) Part-Time Supervisors
Up to $25 per class for textbooks and/or software
Approved school related feels up to $250
You are eligible to use the UPS Earn and Learn program the first day you are employed. Flexible work schedules are available. Go to: www.upsjobs.com to complete the job application. Contact your UPS Recruiter with questions: Mr. Cedric Rice email@example.com 404-445-0087Urban Ministry Summer Position 2008
Urban Ministry Summer Position
Park Avenue Urban Summer Program 2008
Title: Summer Staff
Purpose: Summer staff work provide the leadership for the Park Avenue Urban Summer Program, which serves over 300 children and youth through 21 camps. Staff are committed to providing a safe and loving environment where children and youth are able to challenge themselves and grow in their understanding of the love of Jesus. Summer staff are encouraged to focus on either youth (13-19) or children (4-13). All programming supports the Park Avenue Church mission:
To make disciples for Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. We will do this by:
Reaching out with the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Reclaiming people from the strongholds of evil by the power of Jesus Christ
Reconciling to God and each other through the love of Jesus Christ.
Personal commitment to Jesus Christ, one that is demonstrated by lifestyle and interactions with others.
Desire to work with urban children or youth, and a growing knowledge of urban issues including racial, ethnic and economic diversity.
Heart to learn from community leaders, in and outside of the church.
Experience working with youth and knowledge of child development issues.
Demonstrated ability to organize and implement programs.
Spanish language ability would be great, is not required.
Endurance – there are a number of challenging camps including a 350 mile bike trip and 6 day canoe trips. These are not required, but are a part of the summer program.
1. Lead, in collaboration with other summer staff, 7 weeks of summer camps.
2. Love children and youth through listening, praying, playing and care-taking.
3. Organize specific aspects of certain camps, may include writing Bible studies or finding appropriate activities.
4. Participate in the summer staff orientation, which focuses on issues that affect urban families.
Benefits to the Intern:
Experience working in collaboration with a diverse leadership staff and diverse families in urban ministry.
Joy of working with children and youth, many whom have not had the camping experience in the past.
Definite improvement on Spanish language, if desired.
There is an opportunity for stipend, and help with raising additional salary.
To Apply Contact:
Summer Program Director, Tessa Trepp
612-825-6864 x561, firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to check us out at www.parkavechurch.org