Search for Grants
FEDERAL AND PRIVATE SOURCES
|Arts and Humanities||Sciences|
|Curriculum Development & Education||Economics & Business|
|Social Sciences||Women Scholars|
|Summer Stipends & Leaves||International|
GENERAL SERVICES AND WEBSITES
The Foundation Center - organization's mission is to support and improve philanthropy by promoting public understanding of the field and helping grant seekers succeed.
Grants.gov - an electronic store-front for Federal grants.
Grantsmanship Center - for more than 30 years, TGCI has provided
grantsmanship training and grant information.
Fundsnet Services - lists over
700 links to free funding resources.
Foundations Online - a directory of foundations and grantmakers.
Chronicle of Higher Education - features a searchable database of
new grant and research announcements; subscription is required.
The Council of Foundations - a membership organization that
serves the public good by promoting and enhancing responsible and effective
Grantwriters.com - provides professional consulting, materials, and training for grant and proposal writing; packed with free info and links to major funding sources.
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke - tips for Successful Grant Writing
National Institute of General Medical Sciences - tips for New NIH Grant Applicants
CSR Center for Scientific Review - provides an index of information regarding peer review
- NIH Insider's Guide to Peer Review for Applicants
- Publications and Presentations
- Subscribe to Peer Review Notes - the CSR publishes Peer Review Notes related to their grant application review policies, procedures and plans.
FedConnect - is a database of federal funding opportunities that allows for electronic application submissions and corredspondence with various federal agencies
FEDERAL FUNDING SOURCES
NSF PROGRAMS AND WEBSITES
- Department of Education
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Endowment for the Arts (NEA)
Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP)
- Department of Energy Office of Science, Grants & Contracts
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- NCI National Cancer Institute
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)