Department of Mathematics
Opportunities at Educational Resources Group
- On-going search for teachers. Certification is not required.
- Please visit our web site at www.ergteach.com for more information on our service.
Goldman Sachs Internships for Sophomores and Juniors
All Majors Welcome to Apply
Application Process (both steps are required):
1. Complete the Goldman Sachs Apply On-Line application at
2. Send your resume and a cover letter to Campus Recruiting info below:
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
180 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
Fax: 212-428-1059 e-mail:
Human Capital Management Division
Integrative Graduate Education Research Traineeship (IGERT)
Funded graduate programs in interdisciplinary sciences at over 100 U.S. universities.
The Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship (IGERT) seeks to educate a new kind of research scientist by providing graduate training that crosses traditional disciplinary boundaries. In IGERT programs across the country, students from diverse fields of study can come together to receive multidisciplinary graduate training with stipend and tuition support.
FOUR REASONS TO APPLY TO IGERT
- Become a scientist for the future
- Combine interdisciplinary science with practical experience
- Receive graduate tuition and stipend support
- Study opportunities at over 100 colleges and universities
For more information contact:
James A. Teeri, Ph.D, Director
Sandra H. Thomas, Senior Administrator
Chris Cash, Student Advisor
Allyson Fauver, Program Coordinator
386 Main St./P.O. Box 464 · Rockland, ME 04841
Phone: 207-593-9103 · Toll Free: 866-593-9103